Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heading back!

Just wanted you all to know that we're heading back to Croatia next Wednesday (24th). We're so glad to get back despite how good it was to be with friends and family. You can look forward to our next newsletter giving you some "furlough facts". Should be interesting to you.

Just FYI, we hear primarily good news from the church plant in Croatia. All those who are taking care of the different functions of the church while we've been away are being faithful and doing their jobs. This is a great step towards a more Croatian-led church. We're anxious to get back for a wedding the weekend we arrive. The wedding is for a young couple in our church who have been dating for a while. We're also excited to get back and find out some new info on our visa situation.

If you remember us, please pray for peace as we travel. Please pray for health. I (James) have had a sore throat the last week threatening to turn into a cold. The girls have already had a little cough and cold.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share with you right now. Pictures will come...I promise. God bless you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying as you travel.

Betty, Bounce & Bunkey said...

i love playing with lizzie and bekah. thank you for allowing me to be part of y'all summer fun. I always can see God's hand iin y'all's life.