The other day Lizzie pooped in the potty for the first time! She has pee-pee'd a quite a few times now, but had never pooped. It was a big deal and as I heard the little, "Bloop" sound in the toilet, I shouted for joy and told Laura what she just did. Lizzie squealed with excitement simply because we were excited. I'm not sure she fully realized what she had done. I cleaned her all up and told her I was proud of her and that she could have any reward that she wanted. It was as though I said to her, you can ask for anything...up to half of my kingdom! What does she say? Chocolate milk.
Ahhhh...the simplicity of children.
What would you ask for? (No, I'm not giving you JACK next time you poop in the potty! Not even chocolate milk!)
1 comment:
12 hours of uninterruped sleep!
Post a Comment