Did you guys see that iTunes is now renting movies? This is greatness for us and as I see it the rest of the modern world. No late fees. No messing with the mail (netflicks or the new Blockbuster thing). Up to date movies that are never out of stock. Never wait for the movie to arrive. Right now iTunes is increasing their movie selections, but it's just a matter of time. This is greatness! Laura and I are especially happy as our local movie rental store, Video Dumbo (yes, that's it's name), is about the size of most American's pantries. Ok...I'm exaggerating, but it is the size of most American's kitchens. It's has a small shelf of new releases in which "new" is relative. We're thankful for the Video Dumbo and it's staff. They are helpful, friendly, and love the girls (Lizzie is often with me with I walk over there). Unfortunately, they just lost my business. They charged me some pretty steep late fees and I'm done with that!
On another note, I've had a 30th birthday and I appreciate all your notes of kindness and love. I plan to do an entry here soon on the blog telling you about some of the celebrations.
No comments:
Post a Comment